Please follow!!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Random Amusement Around the Association #2

The Wizards were visiting the Blazers and JaVale McGee rejects the high-flying Wesley Matthews. This block is one you have to see to believe!



After the Laker's win against Portland Sunday, Kobe was asked how much of an impact Derek Fisher has had on the team and if he was missed while he was not on the Lakers for a few years.

Kobe responded,"You mean when I was throwing to Smush? I shot with three Mutha####@$ on me. That's the difference, Now I only shoot with one, maybe two."

Watch the video below for his response.

Matt Barnes has returned from injury to help revive the bench's play. The Killah Bee's (Steve Blake, Shannon Brown, and Matt Barnes) have been playing well as of late and Matt says he is going to be selling these new T-shirts below.


The shirt is alright, but the stingers look retarded. If I wasn't a Lakers fan, then I would definitely not wear this in public. But I wasn't planning on buying one of these shirts anyway.

Ron Artest was interviewed immediately after the exciting triple overtime thriller against Phoenix Tuesday Night and here's what he had to say.


You got to love Ron's theatrics. He might be crazy, but Ron know's what's up. The celebration is the only thing that counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment