Please follow!!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Lakers Don't Show Up in Charlotte


Playing their fourth game in five days, the Lakers were absolutely crushed 109-89 by the Bobcats Monday evening.

The Bobcats were able to score whenever they wanted on the nonexistent Lakers defense. Gerald Wallace had 20 points and 11 rebounds while Boris Diaw added 16 points. Off the bench, Nazr Mohammed put up 16 and Gerald Henderson chipped in 18.

The Lakers played horribly on the offensive side of the ball as well. Kobe had 20 points, but went 8 for 20 from the field. Pau Gasol had the only positive performance for LA, with a double-double on 17 points and 10 boards.

The player of the game was probably Gerald Henderson. There were no highlights in the game, I mean just lowlights for the pitiful Lakers. This loss just broke my heart.

After the game Phil Jackson said, "I have one thing to say: I am very disappointed in our performance tonight. We are embarrassed about what we did and that's it." Phil didn't take any questions after coming out of the locker room.

Next Game: Wed @ Cleveland Cavaliers W-L record is too horrible to mention. If the Lakers don't beat the Cavs by double-digits, I will become a Celtics fan. Just kidding, I would rather kill myself before I ever went over to the dark side.

No comments:

Post a Comment